Sector67 would like to thank its many supporters in the surrounding community, both those listed publically here and those of you behind the scenes. If you’re interested in providing Sector67 with monetary or with in-kind support please contact us or donate directly below:
You can also contribute a portion of your eBay sales directly to us, we’re registered in their charity database here.
Consider contributing by check, cash, or bank transfer for larger amounts to avoid PayPal transaction fees – we appreciate your support! Sector67 is a 501c3 non-profit, so your gifts are tax deductible, please contact us with any questions.
We’re Looking for:
- Office chairs, we’re sick of the $1 chairs from SWAP, I bet your office is tossing wayyyy nicer chairs than we have
- Any hand tools/sandpaper/saw blades/consumables are always useful
- Household (solid/stranded) and industrial wire (large gauge and/or multiwire bundle)
- Pick and place machine for circuit board production
- Larger sheet metal fabrication equipment (brake, bender, (stomp/hydraulic) shear)
- Tubing benders, air over hydraulic or hydralic mandrel bender
- AC/Aluminum MIG Welder (or a decent spool gun)
- Machine tooling (chucks, carbide, etc)
- Large vertical bandsaw
- Manufacturing scrap plastic, metal, or quality lumber.
- Automobile lift
- Desktops less than 2 years old, any laptop with a P4 or better
Sector67 has competed in:
- 2nd place in the University of Wisconsin – Burrill Business Plan Competition
- 3rd place in the Business Services category of the Wisconsin State Governor’s Business Plan Competition
We’re supported by:
- MG&E Foundation Grant
- A grant from the University of Wisconsin – Madison Office of Corporate Relations for customer development and outreach
- American Family provided financial assistance on the purchase of a Saw Stop industrial saw.
- In-kind material and tooling from Isthmus Engineering Company
- Laptop, HD video camera, and Imagination Studio Suite 2 courtesy of Sony Creative Software (Madison)
- Renascence Manufacturing time, resources, and assistance; and a nice home for some robot arms and an injection molder!
- 5NINES provides exceptional connectivity support – donating enterprise level routers, access points, and installation/configuration to keep our pipes flowing
- Tormach has loaned a number of really cool toys and provided scrap equipment for reuse
- Metta Productions provided a Canon XL-1 camera with some gorgeous optics!
- TCS Basys Controls provided commercial quality thermostats and installation to replace the mercury thermostats hanging from our walls
- Technical Service for their donation of a Miller MIG welder
- Trek Bicycle for their interest and scrap materials/equipment donation
- Bjorksten|bit 7 for their donation of scrap materials
- Mandli Communications for their surplus van seats, they need room for the lasers, we need indestructible seating
- Solidworks provides an excellent CAD software package
- Custom Circuit Boards - a PCB Manufacturer contributed a discount on PCBs and also a monetary donation.
- Esigns provided a 3′x6′ Sector67 banner that’s awesome for events!
- Letter of Support from the City of Madison - Economic Development Division
- Letter of Support from the Wisconsin Technology Council
- We’d like to thank the Madison community for their donations of tools, time, and equipment to help us get started!
- Flatt Cola for keeping the caffeine on tap for the right price and great taste!
Sector67 has competed in a number of design/manufacturing/engineering/art challenges, we’d like to recognize individual contributors to these projects:
No sponsors, but we had fun
Dream Bikes Bicycle Blender: